It’s crazy because I don’t even know when you became so important to me.



I knew my feelings for you were real when I spent more time thinking about you than worrying about myself.

It’s crazy because I don’t even know when you became so important to me. It’s like watching a snowstorm. You see the flakes falling, but you don’t realize how they’re adding up. Then suddenly, your whole lawn is covered all these little things have added up, and you’re my snowstorm baby.

You're the only one who knows how to make me forget my worries.you're the only one who hates seeing me sad. You're the only one who makes me feel important. You're the only one who can make me smile on bad days. You're the only one who is there when I need someone the most. You're the only one who makes me feel beautiful.you're my best friend and my girlfriend and I love you and I'm lucky to say that.

I thank God for giving you to me. We may fight, but it helps keep our relationship strong. I may act childish sometimes but you always understand me. That’s what I love most about you.

0 comments: