You know that I love you right?


You know that I love you right? you can feel it right? I just want to make sure that you do, I hope
it's obvious. I want to make you happy like always literally always. I'm so proud of you, with the things you can do, with the achievements, your humbleness, the genuine passion you have for your profession, I hope I won't mess it, I'll endure everything just for me not to mess anything about your image. I want to be there when you're sad, I want you to know that you're not alone, that I am here though sometimes I am away, but as much as possible I want you to feel that I am here for you, maybe not physically, but I swear you can always count on me.

I can be your best friend when you need one, I'll be your crying shoulders when everything feels like too much. I'll hug you when you're feeling down. and at the end of each day, I'll do my best to turn things around from tears to laughter, from frown to smile and giggles. I love you and I always will. one thing I realized now, it's easier to show love to someone who appreciates the things that you do even the little efforts that you make, it's easier to break walls when you know that someone you love needs you because they love you as much as you do, or maybe even more than you do. and even when things get tough, I will still choose to love you.

It is so fascinating how love can bring out the sweetest kid inside of person inside of me. I love you and I'm so happy that I met you, that you liked me, that you find me cool, if it wasn't because of that we won't start talking with each other. I'm so happy that I felt that spark. I'm so happy that I found the courage to fall in love, to be in a relationship again, to take a risk. I'm so happy to have you in my life, and this happiness is one of the reasons why I want to keep you forever. I love you dearest.

0 comments: